Now that the long weekend over we found the time to reflect on the greater Parksville Qualicum Beach real estate market for the month of August.
The market continues to be active and more listings have been coming on, however there continues to be increased demand and therefore at the end of August the active inventory available was still significantly less than August 2015, -32%.
Overview for August 2016 versus August 2015 – for single family homes in the greater Parksville/Qualicum area:
- Unit Listed 97 vs 74 = +31%
- Units Sold 96 vs 80 = +20%
- Active Listings 166 vs 243 = -32%
- Average Sale Price $506,398 vs $413,959 = +22% (note this is average price of homes sold)
- Median Sale Price $470,000 vs $373,000 = + 26%
- Comparing the last 12 months to the previous 12 months shows similar trends.
If you would more details or statistics on your particular style of property or in a specific geographic area in the greater Parksville Qualicum Beach area please contact TeamW and Rudi or Trish would be pleased to supply or discuss with you, email email@example.com
Rudi & Trish